A Pleasure To Visit
The decor was great, room was modern enough, the amenities were amazing! Staff was friendly and food was fantastic!
A five-star review from Tripadvisor
Infused with contemporary decor and luminescent tranquility, this opulent residence is a luxury haven for exclusive guests. Its zen-like ambience is complemented by dramatic vistas of the Caribbean Sea and verdant resort gardens. Richly textured fabrics and elegant furniture offset the expansiveness of this Luxury Residence.
Boasting a full size chef kitchen with an electric stove-top island with travertine worktops, and spacious dining and living spaces complete with flat screen TV and an entertainment center, this limited edition Luxury Residence lives up to its name.
To complete the opulence of its interiors, the Three Bedroom Master Residence enjoys a palatial oversized terrace with graceful outdoor furniture and large private Jacuzzi overlooking the ivory colored beach below.
Awards & Recognitions
Do you love traveling?
Subscribe to receive e-mails about special offers and exclusive Resort news.
Terms and conditions
- Room Only reservations: rates are based in sextuple occupancy, are subject to changes without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fee (19%). All Inclusive reservations: rates are per person, include all taxes and service fee and are based on the maximum room capacity.
- Once per stay. A set of premium liquors (350 ml. bottles) as a welcome gift.
- Restocked daily with an assortment of premium water, juices, and beers. Valid for all-inclusive reservations only.
- Room-only reservations: your espresso machine includes 6 caps as a welcome amenity (once per stay). All-inclusive reservations: assortment of free capsules daily for the espresso machine during your stay.
- A set of bath salts is included for your personal use. Please note that the service to prepare the tub is not included.
- Not valid when booking a One Bedroom Residence or Two Bedroom Residence.
- Services upon request and subject to an additional charge. Ask your concierge for rates and availability.