Terms and conditions
Please take time to read these terms and conditions governing the VillaPalmarCancun.com website. By accessing this website, you agree to accept, without limitation or criterion, all of these terms and conditions of use. The disclaimer does not apply for groups or weddings.
- Room rates shown on the Villa del Palmar Cancún Luxury Beach Resort & Spa website are charged on a per room per night basis.
- Special Internet rates are only valid when booking through VillaPalmarCancun.com.
- All rates quoted in US dollars will be converted into local currency (MXP) upon settlement.
- All rates include Tourism Levy and/or any other applicable government taxes.
- Room rates and details are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
- Bookings may be made online at www.VillaPalmarCancun.com, through our call center or calling us directly at 1 877 845 3795 (US/CAN).
- Reservations are required prior to arrival.
- Reservations are only valid with a Guarantee Deposit.
- Reservation inquiries are not confirmed automatically and will be replied to within 2 working days.
- Check-in is after 4:00 p.m. CST
- Check-out is before 11:00 a.m. CST
- Rates subject to change.
- Third kid onwards on All inclusive will generate extra charge that mus be paid at arrival.
- Extra Child - $60.00 Per night in AI plan
- Extra Adult -$130.00 Per night in AI plan
- Kids with no cost 0 - 3 years old.
- Persons from 13 years old or more pay as an adult.
- Property Suitable for Children.
- Pets are not Allowed.
- Late Checkout -$70.us Until 6pm, per person in AI plan,
- Late Checkout $70 us Until 6pm per room in EP, subject to availability
GUARANTEE DEPOSIT POLICY
- One night deposit is required to guarantee your reservation during any given season, the remaining balance is to be settled upon check out.
- Deposit should be transferred to Villa del Palmar Cancún Luxury Beach Resort & Spa with copy of payment document to be emailed.
- Package and Special reservations are subject to a fifty percent guarantee deposit with the remaining balance due at check-in.
- Guarantee Deposits can also be completed providing your Charge Authorization Letter including your credit card data and ID.
- A credit/debit card is required at the time of booking.
- All payments should be directed to Villa del Palmar Cancún Luxury Beach Resort & Spa.
- If providing credit card details, we will confidentially use the information for further processing.
- A Guarantee Deposit (including room rate, tax, service, meals and any extra services requested) will be required upon reservation confirmation.
CHANGE, CANCELLATION AND NO-SHOW POLICY
- Confirmation of changed reservation is subject to room availability.
- Villa del Palmar Cancún Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reserves the right to debit your credit card with a cancellation fee equal to a set number of reserved nights.
Cancellation fees are based on the season:
- High season: 14 days prior are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to one night of accommodation.
- Peak season: 21 days prior are subject to a cancellation fee to the full length of stay/total number of room nights reserved.
- Low season: 3 days prior are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to one night of accommodation.
Unless otherwise noted, our booking seasons are
- January 2nd - March 27
- July 10 - August 15
- December 24 to January 1st (Christmas and New Year)
- All weekends in the month of December (Fri, Sat, and Sun)
- Rest of the year
Minimum Stays and Rental Rates
- Low season: 1 night
Peak season: 4 nights
- There will be a full charge for no shows and cancellations made on the date of arrival.
- Full charge will be applied for shortened stay.
- Above cancellation policy is not valid for non-refundable special promotions.
ALL INCLUSIVE PLAN
- Children age is under 12 years old.
- All-inclusive plans are subject to a $50.00 USD surcharge per night per extra child.
- All-Inclusive plans are subject to a $105.00 USD surcharge per night per extra adult.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, no changes or cancellation will be allowed for promotional bookings.
- Some of the Hotel facilities are free of charge while other incur a surcharge. Please confirm or contact us to avoid misconceptions.
- The Hotel is not and shall not be liable for any loss or damage to property owned by, or in the custody of the Client or its guests, employees, agents or contractors, or the external suppliers. Safe deposit boxes may be provided by the Hotel for the Clients use at the sole risk of the Client.
- Some of our rooms are suitable for guests with disabilities. Suitable rooms are listed at each hotel. These rooms have been independently inspected. If you or any member of your party require special facilities please advise us when you request a booking.
- With the exception of assistance dogs, no pets are allowed.
- No guests aged under 18 years old will be permitted.
- You may not bring the following into the Hotel: pets or livestock; pillows, bed sheets, duvets or other items of bedding; any electrical appliances and/or equipment for heating and/or cooking purposes.
- Villa del Palmar Cancún Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reserves the right to remove and/or confiscate any of the above items found in any room immediately without notice to you and to charge you for any costs incurred for taking such action.
- Air cameras and drones: for the privacy of all our guests and staff, the use of air cameras and drones is prohibited for use within any of the areas at the hotel, whether that be at the beach, from your suite or any other location throughout the grounds. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
You are expected to conduct yourself at all times in an orderly and acceptable manner and not to disrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your booking and the booking of any members of your party if we (acting reasonably) deem your conduct to be in breach of this clause.
Conduct that we reasonably consider inappropriate includes but is not limited to:
- Creating an inappropriate level of noise
- Drunken or unruly behavior
- Any behavior which other guests or staff find offensive in any way.
We will at all times act reasonably when making any determination under this clause. In the event that we terminate your booking, you will be required to leave your accommodation immediately. You will be held liable for any damage or loss caused by you or a member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid prior to your departure. If you fail to make payment, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions together with all costs we incur in pursuing any claim against you.
Our obligations to you come to an end when the booking is terminated. We will have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation and we will not pay for any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
We may send you news and information electronically with details of special offers and promotions. An unsubscribe link will be featured on each message we sent to you, should you no longer wish to receive these emails, alternatively you may send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org Villa del Palmar Cancún Luxury Beach Resort & Spa will not share your details with any third party.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mexico.