Villa del Palmar Cancun is an unparalleled Mexican oasis delighting visitors of all ages seeking the ultimate in relaxation, luxury accommodations and gourmet cuisine. From the smallest to the wisest, there is something for everyone at this idyllic Caribbean resort where falling in love again comes as part of the package.
Designed to reflect the Mayan legacy, first-class amenities are cradled within a palm-studded resort that offers extensive world-class spa and fitness facilities, five swimming pools and a variety of gourmet dining options. A dedicated kids club with splash pool and a host of activities on land and sea keeps both little-ones and grown-ups fully entertained.
Whether opting for all-inclusive or room-only, Villa del Palmar Cancun bilingual staff deliver uncompromising first-class service, making your vacation an exercise in perfection.
Features & Amenities
- 3 towers and 9 floors, built in 2010.
- 415 units, ranging from 538 to 4630 sq.ft.
- 4 gourmet restaurants and 1 snack bar.
- 4 bars including a beach bar and coffee shop.
- 24-hour Room Service.
- 5 outdoor pools including a children’s pool and splash pad.
- State of the art fitness center equipment.
- 8 Spa treatment rooms, Jacuzzi, steam room, hot/cold lagoon & swiss showers.
- Fully-staffed Kids Club and babysitting service.
- Interactive activities program and nightly entertainment.
- Water sport equipment: paddle boards, kayaks and snorkel gear.
- A high-speed wired Internet point and wireless Internet access ($).
- Free onsite parking for guests.
- Airport transfers ($), taxis and complimentary shuttle service to shopping malls.