Thrill Your Wanderlust Getaway this Fall
Dreaming of escaping to paradise? Villa del Palmar Luxury Beach Resort & Spa in Cancun is waiting with a great array of amenities and services to pamper you after your day lounging around the many pools or exploring hidden gems. Indulge in a Mayan healing ritual at the Village Spa and feast on delectable dishes at our gourmet restaurants. Find your way to the place where ancient wonder meets contemporary relaxation... the delights of the Caribbean are everything you imagined, and more.
- Kids eat & stay free(3)
- Free Breakfast(4)
- + 15% off in Spa(7)
- Bottle of wine (8)
- 4 diamond Beach Resort
Per person, per night.Rates are based on our Deluxe Studio.
Terms & conditions
About the Resort
Accommodations you could live in, all of Villa del Palmar Cancun's units offer unforgettable views, with the majority boasting spectacular vistas looking out to the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean.
Villa del Palmar Cancún features 415 units, including spacious Suites and luxurious Penthouses. Five outdoor swimming pools and a fitness facility.
From delighting the most discerning connoisseurs to making sure your club sandwich and fries are just the way you like them, our gourmet dining restaurants options are designed to indulge everyone’s taste and take hotel cuisine to another level.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
Yes. There are no travel restrictions on air travel between the United States and Mexico and several flights are operating daily. While the US-Mexico Land Border has been restricted to ‘essential’ crossings since March 21st, 2020 due to COVID-19, it is expected to open again for non-essential crossings on October 21st, 2020.
Is It Safe to Visit Cancun Now?
Yes. Cancun was the first destination in Latin America to receive the “Safe Travels” stamp of approval from the World Travel & Tourism Council based on its implementation of recommended health and sanitization protocols.
While Hurricane Delta hit the Yucatán Peninsula, south of Cancun, as a category 2 storm on October 7th, 2020, the hurricane has moved out of Mexico and Cancun is safe to visit now.
Is the Airport in Cancun Open?
Yes, the airport in Cancun is open and is receiving several international flights daily. The Cancun airport closed briefly when Hurricane Delta made landfall on October 7th, 2020, but is now operating normally.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 Before Traveling to Mexico?
No, you are not required to get tested for COVID-19 before traveling to Mexico. Temperature screenings will be conducted on flights exiting the US and between destinations in Mexico. If you display a fever, you will not be allowed to board the flight, but you should be given a refund, consult with your airline. Most airlines will ask you to consent to wearing a face mask for the duration of your flight, apart from when eating or drinking. You will also be asked to fill out a compulsory pre-flight health questionnaire during the check in process.
What are the Cancellation Conditions Related to Coronavirus?
The cancelation conditions depend on each individual airline and on the terms of your hotel booking. At Villa del Palmar Cancun, please refer to the terms and conditions stated under your reservation. The cancelation terms vary between notifying us of any cancelation or changes to your booking anywhere between 3 and 45 days prior to your arrival date. Some reservations are non-refundable, if you have made the reservation under a special offer with a discounted rate.
What Hygiene Protocols have been Implemented at the Hotel?
We have implemented new hygiene and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces both in the rooms and throughout the resort. Each room is inspected with a black light after cleaning. Public areas are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant every 15-20 minutes. Temperature screenings are taken at check-in. Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed around the resort. Social distancing is encouraged. Menus are available via QR codes. All staff wear face masks at all times. Guests are asked to wear a face mask when in high traffic areas.
Can I request a date modification for my reservation?
When you reserve your stay with us, we offer Date Flexibility to accommodate your travel needs. Book your vacation now and change your dates later for no extra fee.
Terms and conditions
- Room only rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%). All-Inclusive rates are per person per night, are subject to change without notice, include all taxes and service fees and are based on triple occupancy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Rates are based on our Deluxe Studio . Prepayment is required. You will be charged for the first night after making your reservation. The remaining balance will be charged once you arrive at the hotel, at front desk.
- Valid booking from now to 11/30/2020. Travel dates: from now through 12/22/2021.
- Kids eat and stay free with your All-Inclusive plan. Up to two kids under 12 years old. Must be staying in the same room as their parents. Not valid from (blackout dates) November 22 to 28, 2020 and December 23, 2020 to January 03, 2021. February 11 to 15, 2021; March 29 to April 3, 2021; November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022.
- Not valid for groups or weddings.
5. Please note that free breakfast is not included for Deluxe suite.
6. The Hotel + Flight package is excluded from this offer.
7. 15 % OFF selected treatments at Spa for each adult, per stay. Applicable only to the Thrill Your Wanderlust Campaign and valid for Direct Reservations from our website's booking engine only: www.villapalmarcancun.com
8. Celebrate that you are on vacation with a free bottle of wine. Valid per room, per stay. Valid per room, per stay.