When it comes to spring break, you usually have only one week to travel, so you want to make the most of it.
When deciding where to spend your spring break in 2020, keep in mind the following:
- Consider travel time, you want to spend as little time en route to your destination as possible. Do you know about all the direct flights out of your international airport? Also consider how much you can truly fit into one week. Traveling to more than two destinations, even if they are close to one another, is probably too much.
- Consider cost, make sure you consider your budget and all the factors that will play into your vacation costs. You can also opt for all-inclusive resorts.
- Think about what you want to do on this vacation, with just one week, you don’t want to spend time figuring out what to do when you get to your destination. Instead, do your research beforehand and even line up some activities.
- Look up the weather forecast for the dates of your travel.
For a destination to be spring break-worthy, it’s got to be affordable, accessible and popular.
Mexico has become a popular destination for spring breakers.
Top 3 Spring Break Destinations in Mexico:
With exciting nightlife, fun excursions, and amazing beaches, Cancun is a top spring break destination. There are plenty of things to do in Cancun. Cancun’s beaches are spectacular spots for water sports including surfing, jet skiing and parasailing. New daytime party locations continue to open for the best spring break party experience you can ask for.
Also, the city’s top guided tours offer day trips to idyllic white sand beaches, like Isla Mujeres and Isla Contoy. This area is also close to Chichén Itzá, a large Mayan archaeological site that is one of the seven wonders of the world.
Cancun is also a top destination for family vacations during spring break. If you are considering spending spring break in Cancun with your family, we recommend our family-friendly Villa del Palmar Cancun Luxury Beach Resort & Spa. This four diamond all-inclusive resort welcomes visitors of all ages seeking the ultimate in relaxation, luxury accommodations and gourmet cuisine. There is something for everyone within this idyllic Mexican Caribbean resort.
Spring break in Los Cabos is a whole different type of experience. Whether you’re taking off from the marina on a booze cruise, swimming at Medano Beach, or just hanging out at your hotel, Los Cabos is an amazing place to travel to for Spring Break. Located on the southernmost tip of Baja California Sur, El Arco de Cabo (the famous Cabo arch) is one of the most notorious landmarks in the destination. With both all-inclusive resorts and European plan only hotel options, everyone is bound to find exactly what they are looking for.
The construction of an international airport in the 1980s made it easier for travelers from all over to take a direct flight to Los Cabos. Forty years later, this destination is still a popular spot with its incredible offering of gastronomy, sprawling golf courses, luxury resorts and countless daytime excursions; it’s no wonder why so many people keep coming back here.
Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Los Cabos is a family-friendly oasis of unwavering pampering in Mexico’s classiest beach destination. Join us in this stunning beach location renowned for its expansive desert scenery and majestic mountains. Garza Blanca Los Cabos redefines the concept of luxury even for its most discerning visitors. Offering modern splendor, unrivalled accommodations, unique activities and signature experiences plus kids activities, you are guaranteed a fabulous experience.
Puerto Vallarta is one of Mexico’s most popular spring break destinations due to its world-class hotels, authentic Mexican environment, and friendly people.
Puerto Vallarta is more than a beautiful landscape and stunning views. Allow yourself to experience the magic of this destination tasting the delicious food, shopping in an exclusive area of hidden boutiques in the Romantic Zone, discovering the virgin beaches of Banderas Bay or dancing in one of the nightclubs.
If you choose a Puerto Vallarta spring break experience, we recommend Hotel Mousai if you are traveling without children or Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa if you plan to travel with your family.
Hotel Mousai is a designer, adults only hotel. This first-rate hotel is the first and only AAA Five Diamond rated resort in Puerto Vallarta and the state of Jalisco. Hotel Mousai’s fresh flirtatious aesthetics, cutting-edge comfort and extraordinary gastronomy will ensure that you have the best spring break experience yet. Not to mention its close proximity to the beach and delicious pampering all set in unrivalled tropical surroundings.
Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta is a family-friendly beach resort perfect for family spring break. If you are looking for a family vacation getaway where you can experience the ultimate in pampering and five-star luxury, look no further than Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa. With unparalleled comfort, amenities and services, we promise you won’t be disappointed when you arrive.
If you and your family enjoy relaxing in an upscale environment, Garza Blanca offers spacious accommodations incorporating beautiful decor and finishes. The beach in front of our resort has the international Blue Flag accreditation, which assures that the water is clean and safe for swimming.
Garza Blanca Puerto Vallarta offers a fusion of new experiences and natural breathtaking adventures in the lush tropical jungle or on the Pacific Ocean. Experience the exhilaration of hiking to a waterfall or snorkeling with hundreds of tropical fish on our complimentary tours.
Finally, we provide you with some travel tips:
- Don’t ever spend money on a big trip without purchasing travel medical insurance. If you get unexpectedly injured or become ill, an international travel insurance plan can provide you with benefits, financial help, and access to quality care.
- If you are going to be swimming in the ocean, talk to a lifeguard about swimming conditions before getting in the water.
- Adjust your privacy settings and use your best judgment when checking in on Social Media.
- Practice safe drinking and never leave your drink unattended. If you lose sight of it, order a new one. Don’t accept drinks from people you don’t know or trust.
- Carry emergency cash and the phone numbers of reputable taxi companies. Keep the address of the hotel in your wallet.
- Always wear sunscreen and insect repellent.
We wish you the best spring break in 2020!