Black Friday Sale It´s a Big Deal
Extra savings on sunshine. The tropics just got closer. Take advantage of Black Friday deals to plan your next exhilarating trip to Cancun and save money that could be better spent somewhere else.
Villa del Palmar Cancun is a wonderful oasis where you can disconnect and enjoy a whole new world of gourmet flavors, exquisite rest, fun in the sun, and complimentary water sports. Set sail on the crystal-clear turquoise waters where you can admire the wonders of this natural paradise or take an archeological tour to Mayan ruins and connect with history.
Our incredible Black Friday Sale is on now! Save 68% on a limited number of select suites plus kids eat & stay free. Enhance your experience with an indulging spa treatment and receive 15% off spa services.
Don´t miss out!
- 68% off
- Best offer of the year
- Kids eat and stay free (3)
- 15% discount on Spa Services (4)
- Flexible dates with limitless modifications (6)
About the Resort
Accommodations you could live in, all of Villa del Palmar Cancun's units offer unforgettable views, with the majority boasting spectacular vistas looking out to the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean.
Villa del Palmar Cancún features 415 units, including spacious Suites and luxurious Penthouses. Five outdoor swimming pools and a fitness facility.
From delighting the most discerning connoisseurs to making sure your club sandwich and fries are just the way you like them, our gourmet dining restaurants options are designed to indulge everyone’s taste and take hotel cuisine to another level.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
Yes. There are no travel restrictions on air travel between the United States and Mexico and several flights are operating daily. While the US-Mexico Land Border has been restricted to ‘essential’ crossings since March 21st, 2020 due to COVID-19, it is expected to open again for non-essential crossings on October 21st, 2020.
Is It Safe to Visit Cancun Now?
Yes. Cancun was the first destination in Latin America to receive the “Safe Travels” stamp of approval from the World Travel & Tourism Council based on its implementation of recommended health and sanitization protocols.
While Hurricane Delta hit the Yucatán Peninsula, south of Cancun, as a category 2 storm on October 7th, 2020, the hurricane has moved out of Mexico and Cancun is safe to visit now.
Is the Airport in Cancun Open?
Yes, the airport in Cancun is open and is receiving several international flights daily. The Cancun airport closed briefly when Hurricane Delta made landfall on October 7th, 2020, but is now operating normally.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 Before Traveling to Mexico?
No, you are not required to get tested for COVID-19 before traveling to Mexico. Temperature screenings will be conducted on flights exiting the US and between destinations in Mexico. If you display a fever, you will not be allowed to board the flight, but you should be given a refund, consult with your airline. Most airlines will ask you to consent to wearing a face mask for the duration of your flight, apart from when eating or drinking. You will also be asked to fill out a compulsory pre-flight health questionnaire during the check in process.
What are the Cancellation Conditions Related to Coronavirus?
The cancelation conditions depend on each individual airline and on the terms of your hotel booking. At Villa del Palmar Cancun, please refer to the terms and conditions stated under your reservation. The cancelation terms vary between notifying us of any cancelation or changes to your booking anywhere between 3 and 45 days prior to your arrival date. Some reservations are non-refundable, if you have made the reservation under a special offer with a discounted rate.
What Hygiene Protocols have been Implemented at the Hotel?
We have implemented new hygiene and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces both in the rooms and throughout the resort. Each room is inspected with a black light after cleaning. Public areas are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant every 15-20 minutes. Temperature screenings are taken at check-in. Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed around the resort. Social distancing is encouraged. Menus are available via QR codes. All staff wear face masks at all times. Guests are asked to wear a face mask when in high traffic areas.
Can I request a date modification for my reservation?
When you reserve your stay with us, we offer Date Flexibility to accommodate your travel needs. Book your vacation now and change your dates later for no extra fee.
Terms and conditions
- Room only rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%). All-Inclusive rates are per person per night, are subject to change without notice, include all taxes and service fees and are based on on the maximum room capacity. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Rates are based on our Deluxe Studio .
- Valid booking from now to 11/29/2020. Travel dates: from now through 01/03/2022.
3. Up to two kids under 12 y.o. eat and stay free when staying at the same room as their parents. Valid for All-Inclusive reservations only. Not valid from (blackout dates) November 22 to 28, 2020 and December 23, 2020 to January 03, 2021. February 11 to 15, 2021; March 29 to April 3, 2020; November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022.
4. 15 % OFF selected treatments at Spa Imagine for each adult, per stay.
5. The Hotel + Flight package is excluded from this offer.
6. When you book your stay with us, we offer flexible dates for your booking. Date flexibility gives you the freedom to change your travel dates any time prior to your arrival without a penalty.
7. Black Friday offer is not valid for Travel agents.
Book online or call us at +1 877 845 3795
Best price guaranteed
Please enter your reservation details
Register now to start saving!
Get an instant discount or Resort credit
Log in to enjoy exclusive benefits